CODE FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196, DATED 30 JUNE 2003
Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 aims to guarantee that the processing of your personal data will be respectful of rights, fundamental freedom and dignity of people, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity. Therefore it is our duty to inform about our privacypolicy.
1. OBJECTIVES OF DATA PROCESSING
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of protection of personal data Code, that the personal data you provide when registering for the Service, or otherwise acquired in the activity we produce, may be processed for purposes related to provision of the Service (collecting, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, diffusion, cancellation, distribution, interconnection and everything is useful for running the Service, including the combination of two or more of these operations). After registration, pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003 we can send you e-mail relating to services similar to those provided and you may object to such e-mail sent at any time.
Data are collected by the parties mentioned in point 5, as indicated in the Privacy Code, with particular attention to the minimum security measures provided for (Art. 33-34) regarding their treatment by means of computer, manual and automated tools (art. 35), with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and in any event so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
- DATA COLLECTION PROCEDURE
For the exercise of your rights please write us an e-mail at: email@example.com
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
- OPTIONAL DATA
The processing of your personal data is completely optional; however, any refusal to include them in the registration page for the service delivery purposes (section 1) makes it impossible to use the service of www.luminafestival.it website.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Personal data collected for the purposes above specified will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will be published.
- DATA PROCESSOR
The Data Controller and Data Processor is Photolux Cultural Association represented by its legal representative pro tempore Rag. Enrico Stefanelli, with headquarters in Lucca, Via Guidiccioni 188, Italy.
- RIGHTS OF THE PARTY
Be aware that, at any time, you have the right to know what data you have entered and how they are used, as well as to update them, supplement, correct or request their cancellation or block or object to their treatment if carried out in violation of the law, pursuant to art. 7 D. LGS. 196/2003.
- You have the right to get confirmation on the existence of your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to get information:
- a) about the origin of personal data; b) about the purposes and methods of processing; c) about the applied logic in case of processing through electronic tools; d) about the identity of the processor, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) about subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to get:
- a) updating, rectification or integration of data when required; b) cancellation, anonymization or the blocking of unlawfully data processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also regarding their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, even though pertinent for collection purposes; b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.